This description is from their Facebook page:
"Five magical polishes ranging in gradients of subtle to dense glitter for a sophisticated grown-up glimmer. For a manicured finish use the iridescent shades to give an accent of glitter, or be brave and layer up the polish until it's opaque! Each polish gives a different nail finish from frosty to full on snowstorm:
- Jack Frost, a wash of iridescent soft sparkle in a translucent cloudy base;
- Snowflake, a mesmerising transparent mix of white gold flakes;
- Southern Lights, an opaque holographic multi-tonal glitter in a lilac finish;
- Northern Lights, a fine holographic multi-tonal glitter in a pink finish;
- Blizzard, a dense mix of hand cut glitters to give a silver day-night sparkle!"
They're apparently available in Boots stores and the Models Own Bottleshop (Westfield, London) right now, but I'm trying to get more details as to if it will be available online any time soon too.
What do you think, are these calling to you?
This post originated at www.thebeautyscoop.co.uk